Do you want to insert yourself in the world of programmatic audio advertising? Then this article is for you!
There has never been a better moment to embrace audio advertising. The amount of audio information accessible for streaming has increased rapidly, and today’s connected consumer spends more than 6 hours per week listening to digital audio. In today’s extremely mobile and connected consumer environment, programmatic audio advertising allows you to interact with a growing audience right in their ears.
You can run audio advertisements through your demand-side platform using programmatic audio. It employs a method similar to display advertising in that it automates the sale and placement of advertisements into audio material.
Using programmatic audio, you may purchase targeted adverts from all of the major audio publishers through a single system. Ads reach your target audience across a variety of platforms, including desktop, mobile, and tablet. Your ad can be put before or during the playback of a playlist using programmatic audio.
Programmatic audio, like all digital advertising, allows advertisers to fine-tune their targeting. Use data from audio partners to target certain genres, playlists, moods, and times, among other things. Make advantage of the data to target your audience based on household income, internet behavior, location, and other variables.
Because audio is popular among technologically aware millennials and Gen Z, you may target a younger audience that is about to enter or is now in their peak spending years. And, with proper nurturing, you may build long-term connections that will result in a better customer lifetime value (CLV) over time.
How to Make Your First Programmatic Audio Ad
There are a few steps to follow to be able to do this. These are:
- Write a script you like and which you feel satisfied with.
- Use a voice-over. This can be a real person or a text-to-speech tool like Natural Readers or Woord.
- Record and edit it.
- Use it as you please.
After doing all this, you can use an ad network to upload it on different platforms and gain more profit. For this, you need to find a platform that suits you well and can give you great results. This can be a difficult task, since there are so many ad networks available online.
But not all of these platforms work the same way, so be careful with which one you use. To explain this better and to help you with your decision, we feel MediaFem is a good fit for you because it is designed for small publishers or those looking to supplement their income with adverts.
Video advertisements are one of their most popular ad formats, and they provide you with the greatest ones so that you may earn even more money than before. You must do the following to make advantage of it:
- Go to www.mediafem.com and select the “Sign up” option.
- Fill up the form with your name, Website URL or Download URL (only for mobile apps), email address, and password. Remember to click the box at the bottom if you agree to their terms and privacy policies.
- After registering an account and being accepted by the platform, you will be able to access your dashboard. Navigate to ‘Ad units,’ then ‘Add ad unit,’ and then choose any format you want from the drop-down option.
- After checking the critical information, you save your modifications, and that’s it! Your website will start displaying video advertisements, and you will be reimbursed for each contact with it.
Why is MediaFem important?
MediaFem is a 12-year-old ad network that uses programmatic platforms to link content websites with advertisers and then collects a fee based on the software’s on-site income. Publishers will receive 70% of the income generated by the service via this platform. These percentages are never averaged among publishers and are stable independent of a publisher’s geographic location.